Get our Preferred Broker, Core Spreads, to pay for the bulk of your trading education.
The offer is pretty straightforward: create a live trading account with either Core Spreads Europe (FCA regulated) or Core Spreads Australia (ASIC regulated), deposit a minimum of $1,000, and you’ll get £500 off the Technical Trading Course.
That means you can get the Technical Trading Course for £95, thats our Technical Trading course, Community access for 6 months and all the support we offer for the price of a decent meal out. Sound good?
2. Deposit a minimum of $1,000 (or equivalent) into your trading account.
3. Apply for sponsorship using the form opposite. We’ll verify and once approved we’ll confirm via email.
You can read more about our relationship with Core Spreads here.
1. Not available to US citizens, or any other citizen of a country where CFD trading or promotion thereof is not permitted by law.
2. PMJ Publishing Limited (t/a My Trading Skills) makes no representations about your ability to open an account with Core Spreads. If rejected by Core Spreads, for any reason, the option to obtain sponsorship is not possible.
3. Offer not applicable to other brokers.
4. Offer only available for those purchasing the Technical Trading course.
5. There is no requirement to trade with Core Spreads, nor is this offer an inducement to.
6. By applying you are permitting us to use your details to verify the minimum deposit has been placed on account with Core Spreads.
7. Equivalents in main currencies are: GBP750, AUD1,300, EUR 850. Alternative currencies are available and the minimum equivalent is calculated using the rates published on xe.com for the day prior to the day of deposit.
8. Not to be used with any other promotion or coupon.
9. Deposit with Core Spreads must have been placed 30 days prior to applying for sponsorship.
10. In all circumstances, PMJ Publishing Limited has final discretion as to whether to grant the discount.
11. You can read more about our relationship with Core Spreads here.
Terms last updated: 23/11/2018